Kitakyushu JALT Hot Spring Social Event
Date: Sunday, January 14th, 2007 Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: All welcome!!
The 3rd annual Kitakyushu Hot Spring Social Event will be held at the Kawachi Ajisai-no-yu Hot Spring Center located in the mountains of Yahata, near Kawachi Reservoir. We will be starting the meal portion of the event at 1:00 pm. The baths can be enjoyed both before and after the meal. The cost for this event is 3,500 yen and includes admission to the center and its baths, a delicious lunch, some beverages, and (of course) great company.
To reserve a spot at this year's event, or for more information, please contact: Dennis Woolbright, woolbright at seinan-jo.ac.jp
- All welcome! Bring a friend!
- Place: Kawachi Ajisai-no-yu Hot Spring Center (buses depart regularly from in front of Yahata Station)
--Website and access information (Japanese only): www.ajisaino-yu.jp
Organization: Kitakyushu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kitakyushu JALT)
Cost: 3,500 yen
Venue: Kawachi Hot Spring (Ajisai no Yuu), Yahata
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kitakyushu JALT
Email QR Code: