Institute of International Education in London:
Briefing Sessions on a Postgraduate Program on Teaching Japanese as a Foreign Language
Date: Saturday, January 27th, 2007 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Teruyuki Zushi
The Institute of International Education in London will hold briefing sessions on a postgraduate program on teaching Japanese as a foreign language that the organization offers in the British capital. To be held in four major cities, the sessions will give participants a chance to take one of the program's courses, which will be led by Teruyuki Zushi, the institute's head, under the theme of how to analyze Japanese as teachers. The schedule for the sessions:
Jan. 27 at Nihonkyouikukaikan in Tokyo;
Jan. 28 at Nagoya International Centre in Nagoya;
Feb. 3 at Umeda Centre Building in Osaka;
Feb. 4 at ELGALA Hall in Fukuoka.
For details, contact the institute's Japan office.
Organization: Institute of International Education in London
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Institute of International Education in London
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5940-0506