General meeting and yearly planning session
Date: Sunday, January 21st, 2007 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Discussion and planning of meetings and events for Shizuoka JALT Chapter for 2007.
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to come and give your input and ideas. At the conclusion of this meeting we will have our annual calendar. If there is a special guest speaker you would like to present or a particular topic you would like hear/learn about, then let us know your wish and we will do our best to schedule it into our calendar. We want to hear the voice of our members.
This meeting is free for both JALT members and non-members.
Organization: Shizuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Shizuoka JALT)
Venue: the Associa Hotel coffeeshop on the first floor (1F)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Shizuoka JALT
Email QR Code: