Talking about English Education from Different Perspectives
Date: Saturday, January 27th, 2007 Time: 12:45 PM - 5:40 PM
Speaker: Various Speakers
Joint Seminar: Tenri University, KELES (Kansai English Language Education Society) Nara Chapter, Nara JALT? Forum
Opening Addresses 12:45 - 1:15pm
Presentation 1) 1:15 - 1:55 pm "Nurture Students through English Guidance" by Yoshio Dei (Nara Education University Attached Junior High School)
Presentation 2) 2:00 - 2:50 pm "Breaking the Barrier" by Nobuyuki Matsushita (Osaka Prefectural Katsuyama High School)
Symposium 3:00 - 4:30 pm, conducted by Nara JETs: "Rarely Discussed Benefits of Teaching English" by Chetan Rama (Mitsuemura ALT, South Africa), Robert Vassar II (Tenri City ALT, USA), Nina Watson (Unebi High School ALT, England)
Lecture 4:30 - 5:40 pm "Beyond 'Communicative English Education" by Osamu Takeuchi (Kansai University)
Snack Party 5:40 - 7:00 pm
For further details or to register, please contact Hidetami Nakai of Tenri University at email@example.com.
Organization: Nara Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nara JALT)
Venue: Tenri University, Somanouchi campus (near Isonokami Shrine)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nara JALT
Email QR Code: