Answering children's educational needs: Story-based curriculum
Date: Sunday, January 28th, 2007 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Nena Nikolic
Story-based teaching is considered the most natural with young learners in particular. In this workshop we shall look at the importance of stories in a child's overall development, and their approriateness in foreign language education. A sample lesson plan will be presented that will make both children and teachers confident and motivated.
Organization: Fukui Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Fukui JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Fukui International Activities Plaza
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukui JALT
Email QR Code: