Partying in the Classroom: The Christmas Party
Date: Sunday, December 2nd, 2007 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
The next meeting of Kagoshima ETJ has a Christmas theme. If you are looking for ideas for your Christmas party or wishing to share some of your own ideas and experiences, then do come along to our meeting. We will look at the planning and the execution of a Christmas party, sharing songs, games, activities, ideas and anecdotes which can be used in the classroom to make your Christmas party a success. Light refreshments will be available. Note: all welcome, members and non-members. There will be short committee meeting after the main meeting; all members are welcome to attend the committee meeting.
Organization: ETJ Kagoshima (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kagoshima)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: International Exchange Organisation Conference Room, 1st floor Kagoshima Kenmin Kohryu Center, Yamashita-cho, Kagoshima map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kagoshima
Email QR Code: