Nellie's Group, Ltd.:
Nellie's Asakusabashi Workshop
Date: Friday, July 18th, 2008 Time: 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM
Speaker: Steve Gershon
Nellie's Asakusabashi Bookstore is pleased to host two presentations from Steve Gershon, a prominent teacher and author in the ELT field. Mr. Gershon will use his own books as a basis for discussing methods and problems in the ELT classroom. Presentations will be given in English and aimed at teachers of High School and University students.
From 11:00 - 12:00, Mr. Gershon will address improving conversation skills with Gear Up.
From 12:30 - 13:30, he will give tips and advice on teaching communication with New English Upgrade.
Participation is free but registration is required. Don't miss this chance to improve your teaching skills in an intimate and relaxed setting. For more information, and to register, please see the Event Schedule section of the Nellie's website at www.nellies.jp
Organization: Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Venue: Nellie 's English Books, Asakusabashi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3865-6213