Temple University Japan:
Applied Linguistics Colloquium
Date: Sunday, February 17th, 2002 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: several second language acquisition researchers
The Temple University Applied Linguistics Colloquium invites you to the Fourth Temple University Applied Linguistics Colloquium to be held at Temple University Japan. All presentations will be 20 minutes with a 10 minute question and answer period. For further information please contact Dr. David Beglar at Temple University Japan Osaka (TEL: 06-6441-0203; FAX: 06-6441-6026) or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Organization: Temple University Japan
Venue: Temple University Japan, Osaka Center, Osaka YMCA, 1-5-6 Tosabori, Nishi-ku, Osaka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Temple University Japan
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5441-9800