Japan Market Expansion Competition:
JMEC 15 Information Session
Date: Thursday, September 18th, 2008 Time: 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: JMEC Staff
The Japan Market Expansion Competition (JMEC) is about to begin its fifteenth year in Japan. JMEC is a business training program centered on a competition to write the best business plan. The program gives participants the chance to get hands-on experience writing a business plan while learning about business in Japan. Whether you are working full time, part-time, or are looking to get back into the business world, JMEC is a great way to enhance your resume while here in Japan. JMEC will be holding information sessions for potential participants to learn more about the upcoming program, JMEC 15. There is no fee to attend but reservations are required. To register for a session and to find out more about JMEC, please visit www.jmec.gr.jp/brochure/index.html, or contact Beckie Cassidy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organization: Japan Market Expansion Competition
Venue: Temple University Japan Campus, Mita Hall room 502
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Japan Market Expansion Competition
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5562-1444