The Best of JALT National Conference
Date: Saturday, November 15th, 2008 Time: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
Niigata JALT will give the floor to anyone who attended the JALT National Conference to give a summary report of their favourite presentation. The national conference is the main focus of the JALT year, and is jam-packed with great ideas and discussions. However, as not everyone can go, our next chapter meeting will be a great chance to share the new insights.
If you are interested in taking the floor to give a summary report please contact us at the email address at the bottom. We envisage a period of 10-15 minutes for each report.
After the meeting, we will have an early evening session and perhaps we can enjoy supper, or a longer evening together after the meeting.
The meeting will be held in the assembly room (2F) of EIR Manshon, less than 10 minutes walk from Niigata station. Come out on the south side of the station (not the bandai side) and walk past the Plaka buildings. Within 5 minutes you will come to a large intersection, where you can see Don Quixote on the other side, which has a large videoscreen. Cross the road and walk on the other side of the road from Don Quixote. After a couple of minutes you will come to a restaurant called Rococo. EIR Manshon is directly next to Rococo. This is a private building, so if there is no one there to let you in when you arrive, just call David Coulson on 09065040192.
Check the map here. (Look for a restaurant called Rococo just south of the station.)
Organization: Niigata Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Niigata JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: Free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Assembly room (2F) of EIR Manshon, less than 10 minutes walk from Niigata station
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Niigata JALT
Email QR Code: