Nellie's Group, Ltd.:
Nellie's Summer of Reading, Day Two: Cambridge English Readers and Cambridge Discover Readers
Date: Wednesday, May 27th, 2009 Time: 1:00 PM - 2:45 PM
Speaker: John Letcher and Tomomi Katsuki, Cambridge University Press
Are you a teacher looking for information about introducing reading and graded readers into your classroom? Don't miss day two of Nellie's English Books summer of reading. John Letcher and Tomomi Katsuki of Cambridge University Press Japan will introduce Cambridge English Readers and Cambridge Discovery Readers, two excellent graded reader series for junior high, high school and adult readers. Participation is free but registration is essential. Please see the information page at www.nellies.jp for all the details.
Organization: Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Venue: Nellie's English Bookstore, Asakusabashi (Easily accessible from Asakusabashi Station, JR Sobu Line or Toei Asakusa Line; see www.nellies.jp for access information)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nellie's Group, Ltd.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3865-6213