Materials Production and Evaluation for Young Learners: Six principles
Date: Saturday, July 10th, 2010 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Catherine Littlehale Oki
Catherine Littlehale Oki will propose six principles to guide the selection and design of materials for young learners. Participants will have the opportunity to reflect on how they currently select or produce materials, with a view to integrating their current practice with these six principles.
Organization: Gifu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gifu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen - first time visitors are free - please bring a friend or colleague
Venue: Heartful Square (Eastside of JR Gifu station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gifu JALT
Email QR Code: