Task-Based Language Learning in Japan
Date: Sunday, February 21st, 2010 Time: 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Shinichi Izumi, Eric Setoguchi, Naoko Mochizuki
This meeting is a day-long workshop on task based language teaching. For this special event, Yokohama JALT has invited Shinichi Izumi of Sophia University, Eric Setoguchi of the Kanda Language Institute and Naoko Mochizuki from Tokyo Metropolitan Secondary Education School as guest speakers. Abstracts and profiles of the presenters can be found at www.yojalt.org.
Organization: Yokohama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yokohama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Yokohama City Educational Center at Sakuragicho location information
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yokohama JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: