Keynote: An introductory workshop
Date: Saturday, February 27th, 2010 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Apple Store
This joint JALT/Apple Store event will prepare teachers to use Keynote software for presentations, lessons, and other educational purposes. The first half of the event will be aimed at those who have never used this software before, while the second half will focus on more experienced Keynote users. Space is limited to 16 participants, so please contact Jane Harland ( fukuokajalt.org/membership-chair.html) for reservations.
Organization: Fukuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Fukuoka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Apple Store, Tenjin
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka JALT
Email QR Code: