Extensive Reading Foundation:
First Extensive Reading World Congress (day 1 of 2)
Date: Sunday, September 4th, 2011 Time: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Plenary speaker David R Hill
The Extensive Reading Foundation announces the First Extensive Reading World Congress, to be held on the campus of Kyoto Sangyo University, Kyoto, Japan from 3-6 September 2011. The World Congress represents the first time for all those involved with the extensive reading approach -- teachers, scholars, writers and publishers -- to gather under one roof for a conference dedicated purely to extensive reading.
Today's program outline is:
* Registration Opens, 8:30am
* Exhibits Open, 9:00am ~ 6:00pm
* Opening Plenary Session, speaker, David R Hill
* Concurrent sessions and Symposia
* Conference Banquet, 6:30pm~8:30pm
Please see the conference website for details.
Organization: Extensive Reading Foundation
Cost: Please see the conference website for details.
Venue: Kyoto Sangyo University, Kyoto
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Extensive Reading Foundation
Email QR Code: