JALT International Conference:
JALT 2011: 37th Annual International Conference on Language Teaching
Date: Sunday, November 20th, 2011 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Today's plenary speakers are Jack Richards and Ken Wilson
JALT will hold its 37th Annual International Conference on Language Teaching and Learning and Educational Materials Exposition from November 18th-21st at the National Olympics Memorial Center, Yoyogi, Tokyo, Japan. The theme of this year's conference is Teaching, Learning, Growing.
- Education Materials Exhibition (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
- Concurrent Sessions (9:00 AM - 6:30 PM)
- JALT Junior (for teachers of young learners) (9:00 AM - 7:05 PM)
- Plenary III: Jack Richards (10:10 AM - 11:10 AM))
- JALT Junior Plenary: Emiko Yukawa (11:30 AM - 12:30 PM))
- Featured Speaker Workshops (11:30 AM - 1:00 PM)
- Graduate Student Showcase (11:30 AM - 5:55 PM)
- Poster Sessions (12:40 PM - 2:50 PM)
- Plenary IV: Ken Wilson (2:30 PM - 3:30 PM)
- Featured Speaker Workshops (3:45 PM - 5:15 PM)
- NPO JALT Ordinary General Meeting (3:45 PM - 4:45 PM)
- NPO JALT Executive Board Meeting (5:00 PM - 6:00 PM)
- SIG Parties (7:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
Please see the JALT 2011 website for full details
Organization: The Annual International Conference of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT International Conference)
Cost: Please see the JALT 2011 website for full details
Venue: National Olympics Memorial Center, Yoyogi, Tokyo
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo Metropolis, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact JALT International Conference
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3837-1630
Email QR Code: