The 8th Annual Conference on English Vocabulary Acquisition
Date: Saturday, December 10th, 2011 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Yo In'nami, Brian Strong, Michael P. H. Rodgers, Masamichi Mochizuki, Kiwamu Kasahara, Rie Koizumi, Andy Barfield, Naoki Sakata
JACET's Vocabulary Acquisition Research Group's 8th Annual Conference on English Vocabulary Acquisition will be held on December 10, 2011 (Sat) at Reitaku University Shinjyku Campus in Tokyo. The venue is right at Nishi-Shinjuku station. Please see the J-VARG conference website for the program and full details.
Organization: JACET Vocabulary Acquisition Research Group (J-VARG SIG)
Cost: 1,000 yen (500 yen for students)
Venue: Reitaku University Shinjyku Campus, Shinjuku I-land Tower #4104, 6-5-1 Nishi-Shinjyuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact J-VARG SIG
Email QR Code: