Language Teaching Professionals:
One-Day Certificate Course in Teaching Children (Matsuyama)
Date: Sunday, May 22nd, 2011 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: David Paul
About the course: A general introduction to child-centered learning. All sessions are interactive. Methodology is underpinned by theory, but the emphasis is on how this theory can be applied to the teaching of elementary school children in the Japanese classroom.
See the course website
Send mail to David@LTProfessionals.com
How do children learn?
Using games effectively
Building reading and writing skills
Developing communicative skills
Developing international attitudes
Trainer: David Paul
Author of 'Teaching English to Children in Asia', 'Communication Strategies', 'New Finding Out', 'Communicate', 'Songs and Games for Children', 'Discover English', 'Discover the World', 'Discover the Universe'.
Founder of David English House and of ETJ.
MA, Cambridge University.
Fee: The fee for one day is 12,000 yen (9,000 for members of ETJ; Membership of ETJ is free and you can join on the day)
Organization: Language Teaching Professionals
Cost: ETJ Members: 9,000 yen - ETJ members
Non-members: 12,000 yen
Venue: Room 2F Kaigishitsu No 1, Matsuyama Sougou Community Center, 7-5 Minato-achi, Matsuyama-shi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Language Teaching Professionals
Email QR Code: