Encouraging Listening Skills, and Practical Techiniques and Vocabulary Development for High School and Adult Students
Date: Sunday, February 17th, 2002 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Andrew Tope, Longman ELT
Using high interest input, accessible tasks that clearly target specific listening goals, usable strategies and practical tips the presenter will offer techniques for teachers looking for ways to develop the listening skills their students need to succeed outside the classroom. In the second part, the presenter will demonstrate a variety of practical activities designed to boost vocabulary and reinforce vocabulary retention for students of all levels.
Organization: Saitama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Saitama JALT)
Venue: Omiya Jack (near Omiya JR Station, west exit) tel: 048-647-0011
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Saitama JALT
Email QR Code: