Research Institute for Communication of Kansai University of International Studies:
The 10th Seminar on English Education
Date: Saturday, July 30th, 2011 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Masafumi Hashimoto. Call for papers due June 19.
This is supported by JALT Osaka, Cengage Learning, Oxford University Press, Pearson Kirihara
"Five Suggestions for English Teaching." (Senior High School Attached to Kyoto University of Education)
"When Students Take Control of their Learning"
"Japanese Teaching Internship Program for English Majors: Why Make Them Teach Japanese?
Jim Mansfield and Michael Parrish:
"Taking it to the Streets: Strategies to Encourage English Use Outside of the Classroom"
"How to Introduce Extensive Reading in High School Classroom"
"English Only Program at KUIS: How Do We Make it Possible"
"Language Learning: Thinking Outside the Box"
"Increasing Student Motivation by Visually Enhancing Basic Lesson Targets"
Takeshi Kamimura and Mari Katayama:
"An Overview of Versant English Test and its Implementation at KUIS"
Atsushi Iida and Asuka Iijima:
"Beyond Textbook: A Multi-Genre Writing Project for Communicative Purposes"
Gerald Williams and Kenta Mori:
"English as a Communication Tool: Developing Speaking by Using Drama Techniques"
"Using Games as a Way to an English Only Classroom"
"Using Drama in The Language Classroom"
Kelly Butler and Michael Wilkins
"Four Years of Experiences: What Does it Take to be a Fulbright FLTA"
"From Critical Thinking to Creative Thinking"
Venue: Kansai University of International Studies, Shioe 1-3-23 Amagasaki, Hyogo 661-0976
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Research Institute for Communication of Kansai University of International Studies
Email QR Code: