(1) How to Utilize Picture Books; and (2) How to Help Elementary School Children Prepare for JHS.
Date: Wednesday, November 23rd, 2011 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
The first half of this workshop will focus on how to utilize picture books to develop language skills and have fun just enjoying the story. Attendees are encouraged to bring their favorite Christmas or winter theme picture books. The second half of the workshop will focus on teaching JHS students and how to help elementary school children prepare for JHS. The participants will discuss the grammar points and how to avoid confusion many JHS students have difficulty with.
Organization: ETJ Chiba (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Chiba)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Shin-koiwa Chiku Center 5 min. walk from JR Shin-koiwa station 2-17-1 Shin-Koiwa , Katushika-ku
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Chiba
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 043-251-0027