Seminars for Teachers of English to Children
Date: Saturday, February 23rd, 2002 Time: 11:15 AM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: David Paul, Greg Cossu, Katherine Mackay
The theme of the seminar is "From Tots to Teens - creative ideas and practical class activities for new and veteran teachers of English." The speakers and topics are:
- David Paul: "Child-Centered Learning in Japan"
- Greg Cossu: "Ways to Get Parents Involved with Their Child's English Education"
- Katherine Mackay: "Many Learning Styles to Meet The Needs of All Young Learners of English"
Organization: Pearson Japan
Venue: Fukuoka Asahi Bldg.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Pearson Japan
Email QR Code: