Utilizing Tasks in Teaching English
Date: Sunday, February 10th, 2002 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Onoda Sakae, Kanda University of International Studies
Onoda Sakae discusses the benefits of utilizing TV news clips and other kinds of audio-visual materials and explores how we can effectively utilize them to get learners to fully practice their language skills in a communication-oriented classroom. Many creative ideas regarding tasks are introduced for the participants to employ in their classroom practice.
Organization: Yokohama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yokohama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Ginoo Bunka Kaikan, Kannai, 6F, Room 603
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yokohama JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: