(The Language Teacher publication of JALT)
Date: Saturday, February 9th, 2002 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Various speakers (Moderator - Kana Higashijima)
Kana Higashijima of Meiji Gakuen will moderate a discussion of Nguyan Thi Hoa An's "Cultural Effects on Learning and Teaching English in Vietnam," which can be found in the January 2002 issue of The Language Teacher or posted online at http://langue.hyper.chubu.ac.jp/jalt/pub/tlt/02/jan/an.html. Please read the article before coming to the meeting.
Organization: Kitakyushu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kitakyushu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Kitakyushu International Conference Center, room 31 (a short walk from Kokura Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kitakyushu JALT
Email QR Code: