SCBWI Tokyo Illustration Day
Date: Sunday, August 19th, 2012 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: John Shelley, Naomi Kojima, Yoko Yoshizawa
Power up your pictures! Give your illustrations vitality and zest! This event will focus on techniques that children's illustrators use to create resonance in their work and will explore how visual psychology works to convey mood, emotion, and movement. The Action and Emotion Illustration Assignment to be completed in advance of the workshop provides an opportunity for illustrators to develop their craft through open critiques at the event. Advance registration is June 10-July 1.
Organization: The Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI) Japan (SCBWI)
Cost: SCBWI Members: 5,000 yen
Non-members: 8,000 yen
Venue: Tokyo Women's Plaza, Audiovisual Room, A & B, 5-53-67 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo (by the Children's Castle and United Nations University)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 0467-31-6908