Rethinking How We Relate to Knowledge Assumptions About Teaching and the Educational Task
Date: Saturday, February 23rd, 2002 Time: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Speaker: Peter Park, Ph.D., Fielding Graduate Institute
JACET Kyushu-Okinawa chapter announces a special lecture/discussion on participatory education addressing educational needs of university teachers and students in Kyushu. Following introductory remarks, Dr. Park will engage the audience in a dialogue to help create:
- a greater understanding of the needs of the university teachers in the room, and,
- a model for student-centered learning.
- Note: Limit of 20 persons so please reserve your place
Contact: Tamah Nakamura, seminar coordinator for reservations: email@example.com, tel: 092-921-2572, fax: 092-921-5976.
Organization: Kyushu-Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association of College English Teachers (Kyushu-Okinawa JACET)
Cost: JACET Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Fukuoka Women's Center (AMIKAS): Research Room A. Takamiya, Fukuoka (Tel: 092-526-3755)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyushu-Okinawa JACET
Email QR Code: