Systems Theories, Research Methodology, Scholarly Writing (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, February 23rd, 2002 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Peter Park, Ph.D., Fielding Graduate Institute
Fielding Graduate Institute announces a two-day seminar in Fukuoka, Japan for professional academic development in scholarly writing, research design and research methods. This interactive seminar is designed to develop personal, and professional writing for researchers, educators, and professional writers engaged in academic or business communities. The seminar will allow developing and advanced writers to network with other writers as well as hone their writing skills through personal coaching and seminar discussion.
About the speaker:
Dr. Park is a professor emeritus of the University of Massachusetts and has been a full faculty at Fielding Graduate Institute for 12 years. His areas of expertise include research methods and design, social change, globalization, community service, inquiry and research , and junior faculty development.
Contact Tamah Nakamura, session coordinator, for:
- seminar reservations,
- accommodation information (homestay option to defray cost),
- directions to the seminar venue in Fukuoka.
Organization: Fielding Graduate Institute 2-day Seminar in Fukuoka (Fielding Seminar)
Cost: One day session: 5,000 yen . Full two day workshop sessions: 10, 000 yen
Venue: Fukuoka Women's Center (AMIKAS): Research Room A. Takamiya, Fukuoka (Tel: 092-526-3755)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fielding Seminar
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 092-921-2572