Institute of English Teaching to Children:
From Crib to Classroom: Certificate Course In Teaching Very Young Learners
Date: Sunday, December 2nd, 2012 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Marco Brazil Executive Training Director (iETC)
Discover how you can teach very young learners the fun and easy way with mothers or fathers in your class. In this course you'll learn how to make your "oyako" class serious fun so that both mother and child are having fun learning English. Most teachers who begin teaching English as a foreign language in nursery and kindergarten think how easy it is going to be to teach this age group. Soon they discover that the task is not easy at all. Early language learners have to be interested, constantly animated and involved in a variety of fun EFL activities and experiences for very young kids.
Organization: Institute of English Teaching to Children
Cost: 8,000 yen
Venue: 4F Masatomo Bldg. Tenjin 4-chome 5-20 Fukuoka-shi
Location: Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Institute of English Teaching to Children
Email QR Code: