International Womens Bookswap:
Date: Sunday, April 21st, 2013 Time: 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: No speakers
Books are expensive to buy here in Japan, so we get together about every three months and swap books. Women married to Japanese, women who want to get together with other Native English Speaking women and chat. Come share books, daily experiences, etc. Women joined together are good resources for each other. Great support system! All that and good books too.
Organization: International Womens Bookswap
Venue: Utsunomiya City, Tochigi Ken (please contact for address)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact International Womens Bookswap
Email QR Code: