ETJ East Tokyo:
1) Songs and Chants for Young Learners and JHS students; 2) What is ETM?
Date: Monday, April 29th, 2013 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: 1) Facilitator: Yuco Kikuchi; 2) Hiyori Hasegawa
ETM (Education Through Music) is developed by Mary Helen Richard. ETM is a language-based program in which song, movement and interactive play promote emotional, social, cognitive and musical development. In this workshop, participants will be singing and moving to songs. We will live stream the workshop.
If you are interested in but can't come to Shin-Koiwa, you can view the workshop at home. Cost for online participants: free.
Pre-registration is required for both onsite and online participants. Please email Yuco Kikuchi.
Hiyori Hasegawa has been studying and practicing ETM for ten years and the results, in terms of both language learning and conducting a good class, are significant. She will share some basic songs and activities.
Organization: ETJ East Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ East Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen. Pre-registration is required
Non-members: 1000 yen (Online participants: free), Pre-registration is required
Venue: Shin-koiwa Chiku Center (5 min. walk from Shin-koiwa station, JR Sobu Line) Shin-koiwa 2-17-1, Katushika-ku, Tokyo Phone: 03-3653-7141
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo Metropolis, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ East Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 070-6400-6464