Teaching Techniques for Successful EFL classes
Date: Sunday, June 29th, 2014 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Aurora Dobashi
Come and learn how to vary your teaching techniques using teacher created materials. Songs, chants, storytelling and games adaptable to students of different learning styles from kindergarten to JHS will also be covered.
Organization: Filipino English Teachers in Japan (Chiba) (FETJ-Chiba)
Cost: FETJ Members: 3000 yen
Non-members: 4000 yen
Venue: 3 Chome-10-1 Nakakasai Edogawa, Tokyo 134-0083
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: