FAB 11 and KOTESOL National Conference 2017 (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, May 14th, 2017 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Curtis Kelly, Robert Murphy, Marc Helgesen, Tim Murphey, Joseph Shaules, Amanda Gillis-Furutaka, and more! Call for papers due March 1st
Saturday will feature plenaries by Curtis Kelly and Robert Murphy, and neuroELT sessions throughout the day, as well as general ELT concurrent sessions. Sunday will feature an all-day series of neuroELT workshops. The call for papers is due March 1st, 2017; please see the conference site for details.
Organization: Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (KOTESOL)
Cost: KOTESOL Members: 30,000 KRW (pre-registration) (30,000 KRW is about 2930 yen)
Non-members: 40,000 KRW (pre-registration) (40,000 KRW is about 3,900 yen)
Venue: Sookmyung Women's University, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Korea
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: