The Japan Language Testing Association:
JLTA 2018 (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, September 9th, 2018 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Keynote: Antony J. Kunnan (University of Macao); Symposium: Hidetoshi Saito (Ibaraki University)
The 22nd Annual Conference of the Japan Language Testing Association (JLTA) will be held September 8th (Saturday) and 9th (Sunday), 2018 at Hokkai-Gakuen University in Sapporo. Day 2 (September 9th) includes a keynote speech, symposium, research and assessment practice presentations, commercial exhibits, banquet, and more. For details, please see JLTA's conference webpage. This conference is co-sponsored by the JALT TEVAL (Testing and Evaluation) Special Interest Group.
Organization: The Japan Language Testing Association
Cost: JLTA Members: 1,000 yen (JALT TEVAL SIG members: 1,000 yen)
Non-members: 3,000 yen
Venue: Hokkai-Gakuen University, Sapporo (access)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact The Japan Language Testing Association
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5937-0249
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: