The Japan Language Testing Association:
Canceled: JLTA 2018 (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, September 9th, 2018 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Keynote: Antony J. Kunnan (University of Macao); Symposium: Hidetoshi Saito (Ibaraki University)
According to a September 6th email from JLTA President Yoshinori Watanabe, the JLTA 2018 Conference is canceled due to the large earthquake that occurred in Sapporo in the early morning of September 6th.
The 22nd Annual Conference of the Japan Language Testing Association (JLTA) will be held September 8th (Saturday) and 9th (Sunday), 2018 at Hokkai-Gakuen University in Sapporo. Day 2 (September 9th) includes a keynote speech, symposium, research and assessment practice presentations, commercial exhibits, banquet, and more. For details, please see JLTA's conference webpage. This conference is co-sponsored by the JALT TEVAL (Testing and Evaluation) Special Interest Group.
Organization: The Japan Language Testing Association
Cost: JLTA Members: 1,000 yen (JALT TEVAL SIG members: 1,000 yen)
Non-members: 3,000 yen
Venue: Hokkai-Gakuen University, Sapporo (access)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact The Japan Language Testing Association
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5937-0249
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: