The Japan Association for Self-Access Learning:
JASAL SAC tour at ILA 2018
Date: Wednesday, September 5th, 2018 Time: 11:45 AM - 3:20 PM
Speaker: JASAL team
We will visit three self-access centers in the Kobe area. The three centers have different student populations and have different features as self-access centers. The tour will include a guided tour by the host institutions and then a Q&A/Discussion time. Please register if you are interested in participating in this ILA 2018 x JASAL SAC Tour. Free of charge (but train transportation fee, 190 yen, needs to be paid by participants).
- Konan University Nishinomiya campus CUBE O-Zone
- Konan University Okamoto campus Global Zone Porte Language LOFT
- Konan Women's University e-space
Please check this JASAL page for info and sign up.
Organization: The Japan Association for Self-Access Learning
Venue: Meeting place: Nishinomiya Kitaguchi station (Hankyu Kobe Line) clock tower area
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact The Japan Association for Self-Access Learning
Email QR Code: