Holiday Activity Share
Date: Sunday, September 23rd, 2018 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: ETJ-Aichi officers
Join ETJ-Aichi on September 23rd as we share our favorite holiday activities we like to use in our classrooms. ETJ officers will bring their time-tested favorite activities that are holiday-related. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own games and activities and share them in the workshops. This workshop is always a lot of fun and a learning and sharing experience for all participants.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: