CEFR and Language Portfolio:
Assessment for Learning: CLIL and CEFR
Date: Saturday, October 20th, 2018 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Dmitri Leontjev (University of Jyvaskyla, Finland) and others
In this symposium we will feature a number of speakers on the topic of 'Assessment for Learning in CLIL classrooms: Conceptualisations and Practical Applications'. During the symposium, each presenter will discuss their research and research data, which we will then open to the attendees to continue and build the 'discussion' through engaging dialogue. In other words - if you were the researcher looking at this data - what discussion would you write?
Organization: CEFR and Language Portfolio Special Interest Group of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (CEFR and Language Portfolio)
Venue: Tokai University, Takanawa Campus (Shinagawa), Building 1, 2nd floor, room 12
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CEFR and Language Portfolio
Email QR Code: