Fukuoka JALT 2018 Bonenkai (end of year party)
Date: Saturday, December 1st, 2018 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: It's a party!
Fukuoka JALT's end of year party is at Rollins, an American-style Italian restaurant bar in Akasaka for a 2-hour dinner. The dinner is a set meal, and the drinks are all-you-can-drink wine. RSVP by November 23 so we can tell the restaurant how many of us to expect (socialfukuokajalt628-AT-gmail.com). Please include your name and mobile phone number.
Organization: Fukuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Fukuoka JALT)
Cost: 4000 yen plus tax (all-we-can-drink including beer and wine, and a set menu)
Venue: Rollins, Akasaka 3-13-22 (first floor; phone 092-713-3555), map
Location: Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka JALT
Email QR Code: