How to Create a Successful ER Program in an Eikaiwa School
Date: Sunday, June 23rd, 2019 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Lesley Ito (LIXON Education)
This is an event for Eikaiwa School Owners who are interested in extensive reading and creating an extensive reading program in their school (or improving an existing program). Here is a list of what will be covered at the event:
- What is extensive reading and its benefits
- How an extensive reading program in an Eikaiwa school for children is different from a university program or a juku for older students
- How your curriculum can support children who are still developing their reading skills while also promoting extensive reading
- Why a bar code scanning system is ideal for an Eikaiwa school
- How shared reading activities can help motivate children to read (we will do activities together using popular storybooks)
- Customized advice as to how to improve/create an extensive reading program at your school will be provided
Organization: LIXON Education
Cost: LIXON Education Members: Free to LIXON Library subscribers
Non-members: 3,000 yen
Venue: BIG BOW English Lab, Daia paresu yagoto hayatoike 47-6 Takigawa-cho Showa-ku, Nagoya (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact LIXON Education
Email QR Code: