JD Brown: Keys to Actually Doing Successful Mixed Methods Research
Date: Friday, October 4th, 2019 Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: James Dean Brown (University of Hawai'i at Manoa)
Do you research? Are you interested in doing research? Come learn from an expert in language education related research on how to succeed with mixed methods research. Please RSVP and please note the new venue.
Organization: Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Tokyo JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: 104-0028 Tokyo-to, Chuo City, Yaesu, 2-chome-6-2 map
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo Metropolis, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: