NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
LATEM Group Seminar Tour
Date: Saturday, September 21st, 2002 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Helene J. Uchida
LATEM (Little America Teaching English Methods) was developed by Helene J. Uchida to teach elementary school English in an experiential, fast-paced and challenging way. LATEM activities include dynamic and innovative approaches which enable students to succeed in English via
- pair work,
- TPR (total physical response),
- student interaction activities,
- listening comprehension,
- testing, and
- curriculum basics.
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: 10,000 yen including LATEM booklet and certificate of completion.
Venue: Create Hamamatsu, 2-1 Hayaumacho, Hamamatsu-shi, Shizuoka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826