Kumamoto IIEEC Study Group:
Halloween Workshop: Halloween-Theme English Classes for Young Learners
Date: Sunday, September 29th, 2002 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Contact IIEEC for speaker details.
October is the Halloween month. It's also a good chance to teach your young students a little Western culture. Having a Halloween party in your class will be great fun for both your students and yourself. Join our workshop and learn about the history and stories of Halloween, or get ideas about chants, activities and handcrafts related to Halloween that can be used in class. You'll also have the opportunity to buy character goods and candies directly imported from the USA that make for scarily super lessons. Don't miss it!
Organization: Institute for the International English Education of Children (Kumamoto IIEEC Study Group)
Cost: IIEEC Members: 8,000 yen (please pre-register)
Non-members: 10,000 yen (please pre-register on the IIEEC web site)
Venue: Kumamoto YMCA
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kumamoto IIEEC Study Group
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3323-8919