English Proficiency Tests for Young Learners
Date: Sunday, July 13th, 2003 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: Lesley Ito and John Raby
ETJ-Aichi is a group for teachers of children up through middle school in Aichi, Gifu, and Mie. All teachers of English, members and non-members, are welcome to attend. This month, there are two speakers. First, Lesley Ito will discuss the merits and demerits of two other young-learner proficiency tests, JAPEC and Jr Eiken, both used at her school. Then John Raby of Saxoncourt Japan introduces his company's STYLE test, an English proficiency test aimed for young learners. Doors open at 9:30; arrive early so you don't miss the 10:00 start.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: 500 yen, seating is limited to the first 50 reservations
Venue: Takakura Jr/Sr High School, Yokota Campus, Nagoya
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: