West Tokyo JALT:
Fluency and Accuracy, Fun and Artistry
Date: Sunday, July 27th, 2003 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Kris Bayne
This workshop will introduce a versatile approach that combines textbook and 'free-style' activities with role plays to promote fluency and accuracy. It will show how textbooks can be adapted to lay the foundation for extended group role plays. This will be the third in a series of EfJET (English for Japanese English Teachers) workshops. Teaching methods will be demonstrated as an actual lesson for Japanese English teachers. Native speakers of English are invited to observe the demonstration, and join in the discussion afterwards.
Organization: West Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (West Tokyo JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Tachikawa Shimin Kaikan (Tachikawa Citizens' Hall)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact West Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code: