Date: Saturday, July 12th, 2003 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: L. Dennis Woolbright and Margaret Orleans
The presenation will provide a workshop format for looking at Dr. Edward deBono's Lateral Thinking methods, which provide a deliberate, systematic process that results in innovative thinking. These skills can be learned and they empower students by stgengthening their natural abilities, improving creativity and innovation, and thus leading to more successful learning.
Organization: Kitakyushu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kitakyushu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Kitakyushu International Conference Center, room 31
Location: Kitakyushu City, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kitakyushu JALT
Email QR Code: