Tokyo British Council:
Ways of Focussing on Language (Day 1 of 5 Mondays)
Date: Monday, July 21st, 2003 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: British Council Teacher Trainers
These British Council courses are designed to assist teachers in their day to day teaching and provide practical ideas for adopting communicative methodology to the Japanese Junior and Senior high school classrooms. When we teach new language, what does the learner need to understand in order to use the language appropriately and correctly? This course will give teachers guidelines to follow when analysing new language for lessons. It will offer lots of practical ideas for how to introduce new grammar effectively and then look at activities for bringing the language to life during practice. Participants will have the opportunity to experiment with teaching language points to other participants. Teachers attending all the sessions receive a British Council Certificate at the end of the 5-day course (21 July, 4 August, 18 August, 1 September, 15 September). For more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, t: 03-3235-8031.
Organization: The British Council Tokyo Centre (Tokyo British Council)
Cost: 20,000 yen (tax is not included) for all 5 days: 21 July, 4 and 18 August, 1 and 15 September
Venue: British Council Tokyo Centre, Kagurazaka 1-2, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Tel: (03) 3235-8031, Nearest Station: Kagurazaka (Tozai Subway Line)
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo Metropolis, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo British Council
Email QR Code: