OUP Kids' Club:
Oxford Kids' Club Summer Camps: Simple Steps to a Powerful Lesson! (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, July 27th, 2003 Time: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Ritsuko Nakata
Join Ritsuko in an active and fun session in learning how to get your students talking like native speakers through the creative and unique teaching techniques of the MAT METHOD. Also learn the "secrets" of how to improve your own pronunciation as well as your students'. Take every hint to your class and see your students come alive!
The tuition covers a one-night stay at the Tokyo ANA Hotel in Akasaka, Summer Camp Banquet on that night as well as breakfast and lunch on the second day.
See the Kids' Club 2003 Summer Camp site for more details.
Organization: Oxford University Press Kids' Club (OUP Kids' Club)
Venue: Oxford University Press Showroom, Edomizaka Mori Building 1F, 4-1-40 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo Metropolis, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact OUP Kids' Club
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454
Mobile phone: 090-7849-5357