NLP: Keys To Success & The Users Manual For The Brain (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, July 27th, 2003 Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Richard Bolstad, NLP Trainer
This two-day training seminar is cosponsored by Nanzan University and Nagoya JALT. Richard Bolstad is a world famous NLP trainer. NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. For further details, see www.transformations.net.nz/training-in-japan.html or contact (Japanese) Momoko Adachi, email@example.com, (English) Linda Donan, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organization: Nagoya Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagoya JALT)
Cost: 20,000 yen (but 10,000 yen for full time students)
Venue: Nanzan University 18, Yamazato-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi-ken; 15 minutes on foot from Irinaka Station
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 052-781-4679
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4265-0526