Teaching English Grammar
Date: Sunday, March 27th, 2005 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Henry Smith
Henry's presentation will take a hands-on approach to the subject of teaching grammar. Participants will identify "problem areas" and together find ways to overcome them in order to make the process much more enjoyable for both teachers and students.
About the speaker: Henry is a qualified TEFL teacher from London. He taught in England and Greece before coming to Japan. He currently teaches at his own conversation school in Kumamoto.
Organization: Kagoshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kagoshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 800 yen
Venue: Kosha Biru (same bldg as Jelly Beans)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kagoshima JALT