Date: Sunday, March 27th, 2005 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Greg Birch (Seisen Jogakuin College, Nagano)
Greg Birch will be talking about the idea of task-based learning and how we can use it in our teaching. Task-based learning is an increasingly popular concept amoung English language teachers around the world. Greg will illustrate with examples from his lessons how this approach to teaching can supplement your course, for example with bilingual grammar resource books. This workshop is intended as being very interactive with plenty of opportunities to explore how task-based learning can integrate fluency and grammar. Teachers at all levels from private language schools to universities can benefit from this fascinating new approach to teaching and learning.
Organization: Nagano Chapter (formerly the Shinshu Chapter) of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagano JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Matsumoto, M-Wing, Room 4-2
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagano JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: