Macmillan Language House and Jelly Beans Educational Seminar in Kagoshima
Date: Saturday, March 5th, 2005 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Lesley Ito, Mayuka Habbick
Presentations by two great speakers with a wealth of teaching experience. Talk titles are Let's Jump from Phonics to REAL Reading! and Stories and Storylines: Practical Activities for the Classroom. Free prizes will be given away! For more information, including complete abstracts and a map, please see the MacKids website.
Organization: Macmillan LanguageHouse (Macmillian LanguageHouse)
Venue: Jelly Beans Educational, Kousha Biru, Shinyashiki-cho 16-118B, Kagoshima (Shinysahiki Tram Stop)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Macmillian LanguageHouse
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-4533-8082